What we do
- Strategic, corporate and business planning
- Organisational, company and operating model design
- Technology / digital strategy (organisational and online)
- Office 365 (strategy, design and implementation)
- Policy and program reform
- Engagement strategy and delivery (staff, stakeholders, community, government, customers, membership)
- Business development and marketing (strategy and planning)
- Facilitation, hackathons
- Issues management
- Implementing change and transformation
- Lean change strategy and planning
- Innovation projects
- Interim executive placements
- Governance advice.
You need us because you...
- have an important project or high-profile piece of work and need a leader with a steady hand and clear head
- are a startup, creative or small organisation about to take the next step
- need leadership or expertise you don't have within you current team
- don't have enough people to get the work done and need a short-term executive to assist
- are about to recruit and want to test what you need in the role by having someone act in it for a short time (for example, in a CEO or executive search)
- are already recruiting but haven't quite landed the right person and need someone to sit in the position and keep the work going
- are stuck and need someone to get things back on track
- need a fresh, independent viewpoint.
Together we are stronger and smarter. Ideas developed by one person in isolation can be weak - collaborate, test with real people in real time, don't be afraid to ask questions.
Sometimes you lead
Be a great role model. Don't be a yes person. Be frank and fearless, honest and bold with well-considered advice.
Sometimes you follow
Be open to new ideas. Listen, learn, be respectful of others.
Could this be done better, what does it mean to others, how will it work in the future? Learn something new.
If you don't like it - get involved - you can't stand on the sidelines and think you have a right to complain. "…by making a decision to stay out of politics, you are making the decision to allow others to shape politics and exert power over you…" Joan Kirner, Victorian Premier 1990-1992
Never take a shortcut with the world we live in - human beings rely on safe and clean water, air and land.
We're all different - deal with it, embrace it, use it.
About our company and organisational structure
Kintsugi Alliance Pty Ltd is registered under the Corporations Act 2001, ACN 605 979 733
We are a small organisation with a network of specialists who can be convened at short notice for quick starts and larger projects.
All consultants have:
- public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- workers compensation registration
- current national police checks
- working with children approvals.
We are pre-approved for procurement on the following registers and panels:
- Professional Advisory Services Panel (Victoria)
- Marketing Services Register (Victoria)
- eServices Register (Victoria)
- Performance Management Services Scheme (EARL) (New South Wales)
- Panel Contract for Specialist Business Services in Support of Northern Territory Correctional Services Operations and Projects (Northern Territory)
- Registered supplier QTender - Management and Business Professionals and Administrative Services (Queensland)
Some interim appointments require placement as a contractor or employee. You can engage us directly or through the following agencies:
"Given their ability, experience and superb track records I was delighted to see Liz and Vicky establish Kintsugi Alliance. Clients who need assistance to achieve results through great analysis and strategy will benefit with Kintsugi as a trusted adviser and enabler."
Chief Executive Officer, health regulator