About our company and organisational structure
Kintsugi Alliance Pty Ltd is registered under the Corporations Act 2001, ACN 605 979 733
We are a small organisation but also have a network of specialists and generalists who can be convened at short notice for quick starts and larger projects.
All consultants have:
- public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- workers compensation registration
- current national police checks
- working with children approvals.
We are pre-approved for procurement on the following registers and panels:
- Professional Advisory Services Panel (Victoria)
- Marketing Services Register (Victoria)
- eServices Register (Victoria)
- Performance Management Services Scheme (EARL) (New South Wales)
- Panel Contract for Specialist Business Services in Support of Northern Territory Correctional Services Operations and Projects (Northern Territory)
- Registered supplier on QTender - Management and Business Professionals and Administrative Services (Queensland)
Some interim placements require placement as an employee. You can engage us through direct fixed-term contracts or through the following agencies:
"Given their ability, experience and superb track records I was delighted to see Liz and Vicky establish Kintsugi Alliance. Clients who need assistance to achieve results through great analysis and strategy will benefit with Kintsugi as a trusted adviser and enabler."
Chief Executive Officer, health regulator